Monday, August 04, 2008

My Life...........Its incomplete without my friends

Yesterday was a friendship day. It make me realise that how friends are important in my life, each and everyone's unique stamp and color is shining on my life.
When i look back in my life, i can remember my many friends from KG to till this moment.
I think i made up a mistake for not thanking all of my friends for whatever they have done to make my life colorful.

THANK YOU MY FRIENDS FOR EVERYTHING............BECAUSE OF YOU MY LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL....

All of you ware always there for me, when i was sad, when i was heartbroken , when i was happy, when i want to party and when i want to be alone.

Its true that rarely i share my feelings, coz im not good at emotions. But having all of you just by side gives me hope an courage.

Because of you when i lookback in my life i can see how rich im. And how many precious jewels i have in my possesion.

No comments: