Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thank you very much...

Thank You very much sir.


I lost my wallet at exam centre(Thakur science college. Date 16 Nov 2008), and it stuck me when i was about to start my bike.
I searched all over the class room, and asked all the security guards and other people, but nobody knows about it.
I don't why....but i had a feeling that I'll get my wallet back. My brother said its waste of time to wait and block the card before its misuse.

then i called ICICI bank and blocked my credit card...........I was about to block my debit card.. somebody called me, i saw back.. he was security man saying "Hey i think we got your wallet".

One of the teacher/ exam supervisor kept my wallet with him, and then submit it to the principal. He was late as he needs to complete his work first.

I thanked him, and he said he'll be waiting down for me. and wants to confirm that i got my wallet back.

It take some time to verify that it was my wallet. I came down and searched him, but didn't find him.
I really want to say thanks to him... and i owe a thanks to him and i feel sorry that i was not able to say.

Thank You very much sir.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tula hazrda sangitla CC ani DC wallet madhe nako thevat jaus mhanun..
Glad you got it back..
- Satish

SNEHAL KENDRE said...

yes i got everything back..

but i have to pay 100rs as once blocked, you can only replace your CC. there is no option to unblock it