Monday, December 01, 2008

What Mumbai have lost…tribute to our brave soldiers ,a voice of Mumbaikar and Indian.

First thing.

My tribute to our brave soldiers, because of them only I’m able to sleep peacefully in my bedroom without any worries in my head.
Because I know that those soldiers are there to protect me.

And what am I doing for them, Nothing! Sometimes I really feel guilty.

We just saw what happen in Mumbai. I’m a Mumbaikar, I was here in Mumbai those bustards attack here.
Many people would have lost their lives. Thanks to the Mumbai Police, ATS, NEG, ARMY and NAVY personals.

They throw away their lives for us. They also have families. They are also mortals. Being aware that it might risk their lives, they fought just to protect us.
We owe our life to these soldiers and their famillies,
I just want to say to our soldiers and their famillies .I SUPPORT ALL OF YOU AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I know that it just not enough.

Its shame that soldiers protect us, and we never asked them what they expect from us.


But it’s not too late. I Request all Indian soldiers (ARMY, NAVY, NSG, POLICE personals) please let me know what you expect from us.

I will give my 100% to help all of you.

No comments: