Monday, December 01, 2008

Youngistan. Let us Build our INDIA.

What are we doing guys…………

My mind goes blank whenever I ask this question to myself…. Like a typical white collar middleclass fellow I always say “Our India should be like that,…India should compete America. There should be no corruption …Blah blah blah”.

But we do nothing for it. We always say these politicians are BAKAWAS. They are making our country week blah blah blah..

But ever somebody tried to clean this shit? I never tried. And I’m feeling guilty for it.

If you ask what I do then, I’m an software engineer, I work 8am to 8 pm everyday. I earn lot of money, and waste it on weekend. I’m an spoiled brat, attracted to western culture. Always thinking when my company will send me onsite. When I’ll be able to earn in dollars.
And what for, not for charity, not for my country. just for my own lavish life.

That was my life. And I’m through it.

But now I want to build YOUNGISTAN. Please guys let us try.

We can make difference. We cannot waste the sacrifice of our brave soldiers. We should do something for them.


Politicians should stop to make an issue of their lives.
Politicians should not interfere in the police and army matters.
Spent much money on army and policeman, to make them more equipped with new technology weapons. Rather than spending money on these politicians. Who never pay their income tax also! (Police constables are still using LATHI, and fighting against AK47).
Create a federal agency.
And we should believe in them.

Please give your better suggestion for how to implement this.


And one thing I want to say to out politicians. Don’t be the bastards. you make us sick.
if you have some dignity, atleast try to improve yourself now.

No comments: